I really don’t exchange gifts with very many people. My gift exchanges typically consist of my parents and little H so this list, as much as anything, is a list of items of various price points that I hope to end up with in the upcoming year!
- Dry Bar 3-Day Bender 1.25″ Digital Curling Iron— As most people know, I love curling rods. I have a plethora of items to help me curl and bend my hair into every which way, but there is something about this tool that I especially like. I don’t know which quality I like better, the fact that it gets extremely hot, which my thick coarse hair appreciates, or that it is a combination of automatic and manual movements. Either way, I love it.
- Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet — Every wish list needs a big ticket item, and this one is mine! Earlier this fall I purchased my first Louis Vuitton purse, the medium sized Never Full. Because it was so expensive and probably the only one I will have for a long time, I opted for the traditional monogramed pattern. Even as I purchased it, I wished that I had the money for the Zippy Wallet in the Damier Ebene Canvas pattern. It is the perfect wallet for all of my needs: plenty of room for cards, holds your cash flat and zips up to keep all of your belongings safe.
- Iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask — For most of my life I have had terrible sleeping patterns. One of my biggest struggles is that I sleep softly. For years I have read the benefits of using eye masks to block out light and recently I found the Illuminate Eye Mask. This copper infused mask, like typical eye masks, blocks out light while also fighting fine lines and wrinkles!
- Yeti Rambler 30 oz. — I have always struggled to drink enough water. It’s weird because I love water, but I have noticed I can only drink it if it is extremely cold. Enter, the Yeti. The Yeti Rambler is a 30 oz. travel mug that keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and (hot drinks warm for 12 hours). While not as cute as some other options (Swell, Contigo, etc.), it is the perfect size and function!
- White Bluetooth Ear Muffs — I love ear muffs, but living in Texas does not provide me with many opportunities to wear them. Of course a silly thing like weather does not impact my accessory choices! What makes these particular ear muffs even better is the fact that they are bluetooth enabled! I can listen to my favorite music while also keeping my ears warm. Perfect combo!
- Big O Key Ring— A few years ago, I was in my favorite Starbucks and while I was looking around at all of the moms getting their caffeine boost before taking their kids to school, I noticed that many of them had these leather bracelets that held all of their keys. It took me a long time to find where to purchase them (apparently, it didn’t occur to me to ask someone).
- Clinique Skin Repair Serum — A wish list of mine would not be complete without a skin care product! That honor goes to Clinique’s Smart Custom-Repair Serum. What sets this serum apart from the rest is the fact that it modifies to your specific skin. Because of this, it can be used with any skin type! While fighting the typical fine lines and wrinkles, it also boasts the ability to return your skin to it’s youthful glow!
- ReMEDies Cool Mist Humidifier — A humidifier is one of those items that I have always wanted, but never cared enough to truly purchase for myself. The more I read about them though, the more I think I need one. I have terrible sinuses and can’t tell you how many mornings I wake up with headaches. Supposedly cool mist humidifiers help that. Additionally, they are great for your skin during the winter!
- Blanket Scarf — Like most winter accessories, I always feel a little ridiculous loading up on scarves, but all fall this particular blanket scarf has been popping up on my Facebook feed. Finally, one day I clicked on it and LOVED it. The red and black version is totally me and I love that I can wear it in so many different ways. This is something I am definitely hoping for this holiday!
- NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device — I am a huge fan of Korean Skin Care Routines. Part of the protocol consists of facial massages to stimulate the skin. This is the step that I struggle with the most, but this device will take care of that for me! There is a large version that consists of various add ons to focus on target areas (corners of mouth, crow’s feet, etc) but I think this one is good enough for me!
That completes my 2015 wish list (or at least my top 10 wishes)! What are you hoping for this holiday season? Follow my Instagram @Jessicasgoneviral to see which wishes become reality!